We have re-started our popular glass courses with reduced numbers to accommodate social distancing. You can see all of our scheduled courses and book your spot on our Eventbrite page.
Courses currently open for bookings are listed below and on our Eventbrite page. If you are interested in booking a private course for up to 3 people, or a one to one session – please send a request via our contacts page.
All classes are subject to covid-safety restrictions. See bookings pages for more information.
We are currently running two courses. Both are suitable for beginners upwards, are 2 hours long, cost £42 and are open to people aged 14 and over (under 16s accompanied by a paying adult):
Make your own glass hangers – Design and make your own glass hangings to enjoy yourself or gift to others. This workshop will teach you the basics of cutting and shaping glass to make up to two glass hangers of your own design (suggested designs available).
Make your own glass Christmas decorations – Design and make your own glass Christmas decorations to enjoy yourself or gift to others. This workshop will teach you the basics of cutting and shaping glass to make a selection of Christmas decorations following patterns provided.
Courses are scheduled for the following dates – book now to secure your spot.
- Saturday 10th July at 10.45am (glass hangers)
- Saturday 17th July at 10.45am (glass hangers)
- Tuesday 27th July at 7pm (glass hangers)
- Saturday 31st July at 10.45am (Christmas decorations)
- Saturday 7th August at 10.45am (glass hangers)
- Tuesday 10th August 7pm (glass hangers)
- Saturday 21st August 10.45am (Christmas decorations)
- Saturday 28th August 10.45am (glass hangers)
- Tuesday 31st August 7pm (Christmas decorations)
- Private classes for up to 3 people by arrangement – contact us.
General course information
All courses will be run in line with current covid guidelines.
For studio safety all students must:
- wear fully enclosed shoes (for example sandals and peep toe shoes not permitted);
- tie back long hair;
- avoid clothing with loose sleeves and fibers that shed.
If you require glasses for detailed work, please bring them with you. Safety glasses will be provided.
We recommend that you dress warmly.
If you have a medical condition which makes it difficult to stand for long periods, please let us know in advance.